cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [RT] Flowmaps
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:58:14 GMT

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Oh god no...businesslogic in javascript.. . no no no.  I'm having
> nightmeres of "Sr. Application Developer"s (with emphasis on the
> quotes) writing nightmere webapps with "businesslogic" sprinkled
> throughout in this "flowmap" as one big huge jumble of spaghetti.

I thought that it was indeed your major concern, and, well, it's mine
too :-)

> I'll write on my concerns with the flowmap in about a week when I have a
> bit more time to study it closely (hopefully)

Maybe, could you just help me come up with a business-logic stuff that
isn't written in sitemap or flowscript: spitscript, the script that
doesn't suck... it spits ;-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: