cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLForms and Flowmap
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:11:17 GMT
I'm under the gun at work (P1 issues all over the place) so I haven't
had time to respond.  I'm not sure
I like the flowmap approach, in particular I feel the javascript could
quickly become a nightmere in
living applications.  I'll study this more closely in the days to come
and give feedback (not that my
opinion is that relevant).

-andy