cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: XMLForms and Flowmap
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 17:49:56 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> How about binding http request parameters to objects?
> myobject.setName( cocoon.request.getParameter( "name" ) );
> for each parameter for each form is not pretty code.

Please, just keep one thing in mind: we have the ability to extend the
FOM (flowmap object model) with *anything* we want.

Want to perform automatic binding between your bean and the user
request? we might simply do

and that is it.

And I'm just scratching the surface of this concept!

Food for thought.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: