cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Actions and XMLForm
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:00:29 GMT
"Andrew C. Oliver" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been working on XMLForm stuff and overall it's nice.  just.....
>
> Actions....I don't really like them.  They smell.

Bingo!

> Okay, actually I
> think they might have their place if say
> your form handling was really really really complex, but thats not the
> 90% case.  (yes I realize they are
> part of cocoon and not xmlform)

Bingo squared!

> Is there some way of handling this in the sitemap?

Yes, dude, there is, it's called flowmap: you write your flow logic in
javascript code and call it from the sitemap.

Please, checkout HEAD and look into /webapp/samples/flow/

WARNING: the current syntax and functionality is to be considered alpha
and we can't guarantee you that it will change substantially in the
future.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.