cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - xml-cocoon2
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:13:19 GMT
I'm kind bugged by all these 'build failures' in Cocoon and I don't
think they are all our faults.

Sam, I don't know if you are still in charge of updating the GUMP stuff,
but since the mail comes from your name, I'll use you as a gateway.

Sam Ruby wrote:

> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-06-10/xml-cocoon2.html>
>
> Buildfile: build.xml

[snip]

/home/rubys/jakarta/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/WingsTransformer.java:55:
package org.krysalis.wings does not exist
>     [javac] import org.krysalis.wings.*;
>     [javac] ^
>     [javac] /home/rubys/jakarta/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/Chart2SvgTransformer.java:72:
package org.krysalis.wings does not exist
>     [javac] import org.krysalis.wings.*;
>     [javac] ^

Sounds like GUMP fails to provide a dependency on this new library we
use in the scratchpad. Ken, could you please give Sam information on
where to access this?

/home/rubys/jakarta/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation/SWFGenerator.java:69:
cannot resolve symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class SWFReader
>     [javac] location: package parser
>     [javac] import de.tivano.flash.swf.parser.SWFReader;
>     [javac]                                   ^

Hmmm, this is another dependency problem.

/home/rubys/jakarta/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation/SlideCollectionGenerator.java:67:
cannot resolve symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class CredentialsToken
>     [javac] location: package authenticate
>     [javac] import org.apache.slide.authenticate.CredentialsToken;
>     [javac]                                      ^

Again, but this is easier: Cocoon depends on Slide now.

The above three should make it work again.

Thanks.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.