cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: [ERROR] Batik libs again contain XML APIs
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:35:48 GMT
Piroumian Konstantin wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>Batik lib in both branches again contain XML APIs that are buggy and cause
>problems in i18n transformer
>(org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.getIndex()).
>
>Anybody, please, fix this or tell me, if it's Ok to just remove those API
>files from the archive then commit it again?

Removing those API files from the archive should be a quick fix, but
sending a remark to the batik-dev list and filing a bug with Bugzilla
should be done in addition so Batik itself can improve; on batik-dev,
people are not that responsive, but don't let yourself be discouraged by
that.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR