cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject BUG? Lock-up in current CVS
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:28:24 GMT
I am experiencing lock-ups with the current CVS HEAD version (current as
of about Jun 10th, 08:00 UTC).

Environment: Solaris 8 SPARC, JDK 1.3.1, Tomcat 4.01

I have a very simple sitemap with basically just this entry:

       <map:match pattern="">
         <map:generate src="docs/index.xml"/>
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/resl.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize/>
       </map:match>

If I start Tomcat and request the page, everything is ok. But, as soon
as I modify either the source doc, or the stylesheet, or the sitemap and
request the same page, Tomcat goes to 100% CPU usage and never replies
back. However, if I request a different URL, it is able to reply.

Has anybody else experienced the same behavior?

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it