cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ivelin Ivanov <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Schematron validator in Anteater (and Cocoon validating Transformer)
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:12:37 GMT

Web Test Seems like a nice tool for html pages.

Since it simulates user actions, how does it deal with pages where
clicking on a button results in JavaScript invokation which manipulates
the form before submitting?

Does Web Test allow direct submit with custom request parameters
specified in the scripts?

Ivelin