cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: xml.apache.org/cocoon
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:16:02 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Matthew Langham wrote:
>
>> Great to see the Website updated! Thanks Diana for your hard work! Can I
>> request that we add a couple of additional categories? I had a few
>> emails
>> with Sylvain on this and we came up with:
>>

>> External resources
>>  Cocoon consultants (Struts has this)
>>        + Links to companies or people providing Cocoon support etc.
>>
>>  Success stories
>>        + Links to success stories
>>
>> External Sites
>>  Cocoon based solutions
>>        + Links to companies or people providing Cocoon based solutions
>>
>> <<
>>
>> Did I forget anything Sylvain?
>>

> Sorry for the delay, I was off-list since monday.
>
> The list looks ok, and I'd like to detail a bit more the reasons for
> success stories and their content.

Afer reading the post about Ipedo, what about a "Cocoon competitors"
page listing open-source and commercial products that (try to) have a
similar approach ?

This would show that Cocoon is not the only one in its category, but is
clearly the best ;) And once again this is important to attract users.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez