cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "MOODAD Shadi (LB Soft)" <>
Subject Running C2 under bea 6.1
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:22:16 GMT
I have managed to run C2 under tomcat4 as a servlet.
But when i'm trying to run c2 under bea 6.1 it runs but when i'm trying
to access an XSP page I got the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\conf\cocoon\sitemap_xmap' due
to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

It seems it doesn't generate the why???
Even I got a compiled version from Jakarta so it worked to bypass the
sitemap but he couldn't generate the selected files. it's
seems it's a problem from the transformation of files to the java

So If someone have managed to run c2 under bea could give me some hints.

Thanx in advance

Soft Solutions
Net Developper
Moodad Shadi