cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From daniel robinson <d...@dnai.com>
Subject Sitemap parameters passed to XSP
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 22:57:23 GMT
I'm reposting as I had the wrong Subject line - sorry for the double
post.

I've posted to users but nothing yet.

I want to pass a parameter from the sitemap file to an XSP.  In the
Sitemap I
have:

 <map:match pattern="index">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/w3/index2.xsp">
       <map:parameter name="SourcePage" value="Index"/>          <---
set
variable here
    </map:generate>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/w3/index2.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>

and then use it in index2.xsp.  I tried this, and lots of other things:

...snip...
     <esql:execute-query>
       <esql:query>
                select * from "Story"
                     where
                    "ProjectName" = 'MyProj'
                        and
                    "PageName" = '"$SourcePage"'           <----- use it
here
...snip...

Please help.  I've been looking all through the doco - examples etc.
When I
try the above I get an exception when Cocoon attempts to recompile the
sitemap.

Thanks,

Dan