cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject [docs] making xml.apache.org searchable using Google. . .
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:38:58 GMT
. . .would be easy using the following HTML snippet:

<form action="http://www.google.com/search">
Search xml.apache.org:
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="as_sitesearch" VALUE="xml.apache.org">
<INPUT TYPE="text" name="as_q" size="31" maxlength="255" value="">
<INPUT type="submit" name="btnG" VALUE="Google Search">
</form>

I haven't created a patch for this, as I don't know how well this fits with
the current documentation/Forrest etc. plans.

But it would be useful IMHO, even though it is not really Cocoon-specific (I
don't know how to restrict on /cocoon in Google).

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.