cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation system
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:05:26 GMT
On Monday 10 June 2002 09:53, Steven Noels wrote:
>. . .
> I was thinking of something along these lines for Forrest however, where
> non-Cocoon documentors (Xerces, Axis, etc) probably don't have an
> instance of Cocoon running on their workstation.

If Cocoon is not available, what might help is something we
discussed here a while ago [1]: including mailto URLs in documents (on every
paragraph?) that allow users to send comment to -dev mailing lists with
headers that identify the message purpose:

mailto:cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org?subject=[DOC-COMMENT]somefile.xml-para231

not sure about the syntax, but it's the idea.

-Bertrand

[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=102144573329536&w=2