cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mattam <mat...@netcourrier.com>
Subject Re: XInclude Transformer vs CInlude Transformer
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 16:49:48 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov [Sun, 09 Jun 2002 11:22:07 -0500]:

| Two almost identical transformers are confusing me.
| What is the difference between the two?
| Should one be deprecated?
|
| I'd vote for the one which implements the W3C XInclude spec closest.
| Maybe it should take the best of the other one.

CInclude allows cocoon:/ protocol, and XInclude tends to be a strict implementation of the
standard. Maybe keeping only XInclude while allowing the cocoon:/ protocol (with a switch?)
would be the better.

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
 - Woody Allen