cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation system
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 05:20:05 GMT
On Thursday 06 June 2002 21:57, Peter Royal wrote:
>. . .
> My cocoon-wiki pipedreams were along the lines of what you just said. Allow
> the user to edit as wiki-syntax, but convert to XML for storage.
>. . .

I think all the pieces are here today in Cocoon to implement a wiki along
these lines: Stephan's Chaperon parser includes a wiki grammar (not complete
I think but usable), then there's slash-edit, WriteableSource etc.

Olivier Rossel is working on putting these together
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=102330708901569&w=2) and
the results look promising. Hopefully he will add his findings to the Cocoon
scratchpad at some point.

-Bertrand