cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation system
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 05:12:22 GMT
On Friday 07 June 2002 02:35, Diana Shannon wrote:
>. . .
> I agree. I think the dynamic capabilities inherent in Cocoon's
> distribution are underutilized. I'd also like to use it for more dynamic
> How-Tos, something that would extend existing examples.
>. . .

Yes, it's more about having a dynamic documentation/comments server than wiki
or not wiki (which I'm a big fan of by the way).

And I think this is valid for *additions* or comments to the existing docs -
you don't want everyone to write directly over the existing docs, but
rather adding comments/additions to them.

So a parallel wiki (or whatever) structure is the way to go IMHO, but this
comes once again to the question of having a dynamic server for the Cocoon
web site...

-Bertrand