cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xml.apache.org/cocoon
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:38:45 GMT

On Monday, June 3, 2002, at 06:06  AM, Matthew Langham wrote:

> External resources
>   Cocoon consultants (Struts has this)
>         + Links to companies or people providing Cocoon support etc.
Great.

>  Success stories
>         + Links to success stories
Yes, links are great but success stories, hosted on the Cocoon site, are
even better. I want to add this as a contributor document type. I
haven't written a how-to yet. My hope was that it could fill in some
meaningful details behind-the-scenes details about the live site links
Cocoon currently has. It would have to be a balance: it shouldn't be
purely promotional, nor should it (necessarily) give away all of a
developers "trade secrets". Still, it would give other Cocoon users
tangible examples of what could be done, and how a particular problem
was approached.

> External Sites
>   Cocoon based solutions
>         + Links to companies or people providing Cocoon based solutions
Great.

Care to provide a patch?

Diana