cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <sharkb...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation system
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:53:28 GMT

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 07:36 PM, Stephen Ng wrote:

> Cocoon doc in wiki format would make it much easier for those
> of us more
> casual cocoon users to contribute suggestions, doc bugs, and minor
> clarifications.

Are you sure you want to keep the docs in wiki format, or maybe
make an editor that allows people to edit XML docs as wiki text
in a form, having them saved back as XML again. (This is how I
was thinking of using it ...)

This gives me wild thoughts, we could make an editor, included
in the standard build, which provides a locally served
form-based interface which allows cocoon users to submit
documentation/doc-updates/doc-patches/recipes etc. to DocZilla
as XML, via email ;)

ie. if you have a working cocoon server, you can submit docs to
the Cocoon project.

regards Jeremy

PS. OK, so DocZilla is a fantasy, but I think you know what I mean ....