cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation SourceDescriptionGenerator.java RepositorySourceDescriptionGenerator.java SlideCollectionGenerator.java
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:03:11 GMT

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=102408194012255&w=2
>   +  </action>
>   +  <action dev="SMS" type="add" fixes-bug="8975">
>   +   Add the Chaperon text parser and the examples.
>   +  </action>

I though that change log should contain only entries about released
stuff, or stuff which is going to be released:

>     <release version="@version@" date="@date@">

Otherwise, lots of users will start asking "where are the chaperon
samples???"

>   +  <action dev="SMS" type="add" fixes-bug="8975">
>   +   Add the Chaperon text parser and the examples.
>   +  </action>

And chaperon samples aren't there... Because scratchpad isn't part of
the release...

There is no even guarantee that anything from scratchpad will ever get
into release; that the whole purpose of scratchpad - to allow
experimenting.

Vadim