cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Thierry" <denis.thie...@aic-info.com>
Subject Re: POI Serializer - IE 6.0 and MS Excel 2000
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 06:55:42 GMT
Thanks a lot Michael,

I'll try to get this from microsoft and i'll post it!

Regards,

Denis
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Hartle
  To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: POI Serializer - IE 6.0 and MS Excel 2000

  Denis Thierry wrote:

  >Hi all,
  >
  >I'm actually using cocoon to generate report as  MS Excel doc and I do
  >expirience a strange behaviour. The produced files is sometime opened within
  >IE 6.0 and sometime outside (eg MS Ecel standalone). Is there any logic
  >behind? Genereated files are ont big at all (about few 10ko ...).
  >Does anybody already experienced it?

  I had the case that on one machine (NT), it opened within IE and on
  another (Win2K) it opened seperately; a collegue found out that there is
  an option in IE (can't remember its name) to regulate that; the
  different behaviour of IE on different plattforms is due to different
  presets depending on the OS :/

  >Denis

  Best regards,

  Michael Hartle,