cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: [report] xml-site update
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 18:51:00 GMT
> From: Diana Shannon [mailto:shannon@apache.org]
>
> On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 03:37  PM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Now that I have done it myself, I will be *very* eager to keep the web
> site fresh.

Sounds promising...

> <snip what="more steps" />
> >
> > 8.
> > ssh xml.apache.org
> > cd /www/xml.apache.org/cocoon
> > cvs ... update
>
> Ahhh... So it appears that you have account privileges on
> xml.apache.org.

Every committer has. Otherwise, you won't be able to commit your changes
(AFAIU this system).

> I also see your changes are already live.

I've fixed broken image link...

> It is my
> understanding that either (1) cron job was scheduled to move files
from
> the live site repository to  this periodically, say, every six hours,
or
> (2) a committer needs to perform an update on xml.apache.org. The site
> doesn't reflect my recent update. Can you help?

What do you want me to update? Whole cocoon site or some parts of it?

> Is there a reason why the cron job doesn't appear to be working?

I don't know about this cron job... I did not know about xml-site CVS
till yesterday ;)

Vadim