cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen ter Voorde" <j.tervoo...@home.nl>
Subject Re: Servlet initializing twice
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:46:48 GMT

Update:

Now copied all jars to tomcat/lib. Components are still initialized twice
but classes are only
loaded once so the singleton stuff works. Removing the <load-on-startup> tag
from web.xml fixed
the initialization problem but is not really an option for me.

At least my biggest problem is solved.

Jeroen