cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <>
Subject Re: nice editor app
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 10:41:56 GMT
On Wed, 15 May 2002, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Dear All,
> Sorry if this is noise ....
> I just found a new (to me) editor that works very well with XML.
> It is a general purpose code editor which merely has facilities
> for XML.
> JEdit <>

Nice if you have a fast machine. Sadly scrolling speed sucks on it if you
have less than a 1Ghz proc. Apart from the speed issues I'd venture to say
that jedit is the best text editor I've ever seen, period.

Another nice looking one just released is JAXE: which finally gives us an open
source XML editor that doesn't use the god-awful tree view.

<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: