cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject RE: [ROLES]Something changed?
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 14:05:51 GMT


On Thu, 30 May 2002, Stephan Michels wrote:

>
> On Wed, 29 May 2002, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: Stephan Michels [mailto:stephan@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de]
> > > On Wed, 29 May 2002, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > >
> > > > The latest CVS works for me. Hmm, do you have a handlers configuration
> > > > in the auth-protect action? The authentication manager is currently
> > > > very picky if this is missing.
> > > >
> > >
> > > I have following entries in my sitemap:
> > >
> > >    <map:action name="auth-protect" logger="sitemap.action.auth-protect"
> > >          src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.AuthAction">
> > >     <handlers>
> > >      <handler name="slidehandler"
> > >               xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
> > >       <redirect-to    uri="cocoon://login.html"/>
> > >       <authentication uri="cocoon://slide-authuser"/>
> > >      </handler>
> > >     </handlers>
> > >    </map:action>
> > >
> > Ok, looks good to me - if you happen to use the latest CVS from today,
> > you have to move this configuration from the action to the map:pipelines
> > section. You can have a look at an example if you build the webapp.
> >
> > Do you have a configuration for the authentication-manager in the
> > cocoon.xconf. The default entry created by build webapp is required
> > currently!
>
> With the current CVS snapshot from today I get a different exception:
>
> DEBUG   (2002-05-30) 10:04.59:997   [sitemap](/login.html)
> HttpProcessor[8080][4]/InvokeContext:
> Current Sitemap Parameters:
> PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'login.html'
>
> WARN    (2002-05-30) 10:04.59:998   [sitemap](/login.html)
> HttpProcessor[8080][4]/PipelineNode: Error while processing pipeline at
> jndi:/localhost/sitemap.xmap:290:17
> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector:
> ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve component with null hint.
> at
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java:109)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline(InvokeContext.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ReadNode.invoke(ReadNode.java:106)
> [...]
>
> WARN    (2002-05-30) 10:05.00:115   [sitemap](/login.html)
> HttpProcessor[8080][4]/ExcaliburComponentManager: ComponentManager
> exception from parent CM during lookup.
> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
> component
>         at
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:340)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:215)
>         at
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory$ComponentManagerProxy.lookup(DefaultComponentFactory.java:319)
>         at
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:273)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:215)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invokeErrorHandler(PipelineNode.java:208)
> [...]
>
> It seems, that ReadNode from the TreeProcessor can't look up for the
> reader. But in the sitemap I got following entries.
>
> [...]
>   <map:readers      default="resource">
>    <map:reader logger="sitemap.reader.resource" name="resource"
>          pool-max="32" src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader"/>
>   </map:readers>
> [...]
>    <map:match pattern="login.html">
>     <map:read src="resources/static/login.html"/>
>    </map:match>
> [...]

On the way to find the error I put some debug statement in InvokeContext:

InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline processingPipelineName=null

role=org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipelineSelector

InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline
pipelineSelector=org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector@4f75229b
class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector


If I use the orginal cocoon installation I get the following output:

InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline processingPipelineName=null

role=org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipelineSelector

InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline
pipelineSelector=org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector@1f82229b
class org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector

It seems that the InvokeContext gets the false ComponentManager. but
doesn't know why. I use the same cocoon.xconf file as the orginal
installation.

I will be very happy for every help.

Stephan Michels.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message