cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject SourceFactory for content managment
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 09:47:40 GMT
Hi,

last week there was a liitle discussion about a SourceFactory for
CVS repositories. I tried to find a CVS libary to implement such a
SourceFactory, but I doesn't had luck. All libaries work over
local stored files.

But on my way, I found the jakarta slide project. It seems to me very
interesting. So I implement a first working draft for
a "SlideSourceFactory", and a junit test case. It makes possible
to handle document by revisions, and works with different stores.

Example:   slide://version/test?revision=1.1+username=guest

It also implements the WriteableSource interface.

If somebody is interested in, I could commit this things to bugzilla.

Thank you, Stephan Michels.

Ps. has somebody a JIndent config file for your coding standard?