cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject SitemapSource and validity
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 21:05:42 GMT
Hi,

I notice a strange behaviour of the SitemapSource, when I try to
get the validity. I tested it with a pipeline with two sitemap components
with are both cachable. But the SitemapSource returns null from
SitemapSource.getValidity().

SitemapSource.discardValidity():
[...]
String hashKey = pck.toString() + validity.toString();
this.lastModificationDate = HashUtil.hash(hashKey);
// Print the last modification date
System.out.println("lastModificationDate="+lastModificationDate);
[...]

SitemapSource.getValidity():
[...]
if (this.lastModificationDate < 1) {
  return null;
} else {
  return new TimeStampValidity( this.lastModificationDate );
[...]

I think this is a bit dangerous, because I think hash keys could
also be negative.

In my case I have the following output:
lastModificationDate=-5559366061692719795
source.getValidity()=null

Thank you, Stephan Michels.