cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <>
Subject RE: Document Gestation Process?
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 12:14:10 GMT

> > See Steven/Ken excellent news to forrest-dev.
> I know, but it was my understanding there are administrative
> uncertainties about how/if the automatic update is triggered.
> If we need
> a manual update, say for a couple of pages, is that something a
> committer can do? Sorry, I just don't know the process.

The process is likely to be based on a cron job which periodically
(twice a day) fetches Forrest-compatible CVS modules, and generates the
documentation based on a unified skin - quite similar to Gump. Only the
infrastructure currently is in place (i.e. a Linux box which is
well-connected to the Internet, Java and Ant), this will be a test setup
until someone is willing to give us access to ASF-owned equipment
(nagoya or the like).

Apparently, integration with Gump runs is not likely, yet.

As usual: help is welcome :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message