cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <john.r.morri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: Portal example
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 20:10:16 GMT
Ah, my apologies - I'd made the asumption that, with
the source being moved from the scratchpad the example
stuff would too.

You were nearly right, I wasn't searching for the full
<map:action/> tag, just auth-protect and I'm using windows
(albet Cygwin) too :)

Team: should the example be moved from the scratchpad too?

J.