cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <john.r.morri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: [vote] cocoon-docs
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 17:19:11 GMT
Actually, when I said developers I ment people with
commit access.  But, thinking about it, if you don't
care about the code or the documentation, I don't believe
you should be using the -dev list; just the -user one.

Personally, I'll monitor the documentation emails whether
they come through -dev or -xxx.

Again, for the record +0.  But since I believe there's
some negatives that doesn't matter.

As for how long the thread is - this is nothing compared
to general@jakarta.apache.org the other week ;) let it
take as long as it takes.

J.