cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mratl...@collegenet.com
Subject Re: MapStackResolver.buildParameters crashes
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 05:44:22 GMT

Sylvain,

Fixed precept problem.  Thanks!

--Michael

                      Sylvain Wallez

                      <sylvain.wallez@anywar        To:       cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                      e-tech.com>                   cc:       horu@objectleague.com, mratliff@collegenet.com

                                                    Subject:  Re: MapStackResolver.buildParameters
crashes
                      05/02/02 01:27 PM

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-dev

Horst Rutter wrote:

> In the tutorial sitemap:
>

> <map:action-sets>
>   <map:action-set name="process">
>    <map:act type="form" action="Create Department">
>      <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="add"/>
>      <map:act type="dbAdd"/>
>    </map:act>
>  etc..
>

> ..can't get processed because the MapStackResolver fails to resolve
> "validate-set" := "add"
>

> WARN    (2002-04-29) 10:07.08:999
> [sitemap](/ba/tutorial/create-dept.html)
> HttpProcessor[8080][5]/PipelineNode: Error while processing pipeline
> at file:/C:/eclipseworkspace/test/webapp/tutorial/sitemap.xmap:84:17
> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
>  at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.MapStackResolver.buildParameters(MapStackResolver.java:160)

>  at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActionSetNode.call(ActionSetNode.java:158)

It should be fixed now.

Michael, although I did not reproduce it, this should be the bug you
encountered with precept.

Please cross-check and thanks for reporting.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez