cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <gerhard_froehl...@at.ibm.com>
Subject [OT] Gerhard on Mozilla1.0 RC1
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 10:33:59 GMT
Hi,
after Netscape 4.7, I switched to IE 5 as my default Browser
on my machines. No, no don't delete the mail and dont't beat
me up. Read the mail until the end.

A couple of days I downloaded Mozilla 1.0 RC1 and well it
rocks. A few hours ago I downloaded this kool StarTrek skin
and imported my 600 IE Favorites in to the good old bookmark.htm.
Now I'm _convinced_. Yes Team, I banned all the f*** IE shortcuts
from my desktop and made mozilla 1.0 RC1 to my default browser.

Last but not least I'll import my private Outlook mails into mozilla
at the weekend and then -I hope- I can sleep better then the last
2 years, when I was using the IE.

_Kool_  tool mozillaorg team, congrats,  and long live OSS!!

Hmm maybe I'll go back to Linux as my default OS, like in my
old students day. It's time, I think.

Yes you read all this? Then rm -f mail

:-)

Greets