cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <gerhard_froehl...@at.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Status of the StoreJanitorImpl in scratchpad
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 12:39:53 GMT
Hi,

>> does anyone know the status of the StoreJanitorImpl in the
>> scratchpad? It seems it's obsolete.
>
>Let Gerhard correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems to me too.

Slowly people...the version in the scratchpad has a different
"free memory" alghorithm and was contributed by Peter Hargreaves.

Damn I don't remember exactly that alghorithm, but I recommend
not to delete this source file. I will grep the Mail Archive
this evening (have to earn money in the moment) for some related
discussions.

>> As the store and store janitor have recently moved to
>> excalibur, I think we can remove it, right?
>
>Was it already moved? That's fast...

Fast world, fast people

Greets
Gerhard