cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Multiple transformer-passes when using command-line Cocoon
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 11:03:46 GMT

We are using Cocoon to create an XML-processing chain. This chain has
nothing to do with a web-application, so we are using the command-line
environment for Cocoon.
The set-up is very simple: a file-reader, our own transformer, an
xslt-transformer and an XML-serializer. When running this simple app, it
seams as though the pipeline is processed several times (trice, I think).

My question is simple: why is this (preprocessing, cache..) and can I
disable it?

The application is restarted for every run, so we don't need caching and
the transformation takes a very long time, so we don't want to process
several times...

We are using Cocoon 2.0.2 on Win2k (and on AS/400) with jdk1.3.0_02

Thanks for any help,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message