cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Cocoon Portal - Tabbed layout and Radio integration
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 13:02:47 GMT
Those of you interested in the portal components may like to take a look
here: http://needacake.blogspot.com. The screenshot shows a preview of a
tabbed portal layout that we will be presenting at Jax2002 in Frankfurt in a
couple of weeks. In addition we will be showing how to build and integrate a
new coplet for Radio Weblogs in RSS format.

Unfortunately - Radio has been having some problems recently so I could not
post this (yet) to my Radio weblog. :-(. However we hope you find the new
layout an interesting idea (perhaps for your own portal).

Matthew & Carsten

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com
 Cocoon book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712352