cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [ROLES]Something changed?
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 14:40:50 GMT

Ok, looks good to me - if you happen to use the latest CVS from today,
you have to move this configuration from the action to the map:pipelines
section. You can have a look at an example if you build the webapp.

Do you have a configuration for the authentication-manager in the
cocoon.xconf. The default entry created by build webapp is required
currently!

HTH
Carsten