cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [IMPORTANT]: Known problems with current CVS
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 13:20:48 GMT
Hi Team,

I just updated the treeprocessor to use the new processing pipeline
which is a combination of the event and the stream pipeline.

The good news: for simple pipelines this already works...

The bad news: Several things are broken and need to be fixed.
This includes subsitemaps and the caching pipeline :(

But I think it's better to check-in a partial working solution
where we all can work and learn from than waiting for the big
bang. So, please be patient and help fixing the bugs :)

PS: The configurable pipelines are implemented as well...

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler     Chief Architect     Open Source Group, S&N AG