cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: new doc Updating Cocoon
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 10:01:34 GMT

I will try to update that document and fill the missing parts
as soon as possible. Perhaps I can manage it by the end
of the week.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler            Open Source Group   -   S&N AG Germany
         Apache Cocoon - Consulting, Training, Projects
       OSOCO - http://ziegeler.bei.t-online.de/osoco.html