cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: XMLForm howto live
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 14:30:36 GMT

Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> I noticed that the portal modules have developer documentation
> published on
> the live site while they were in scratchpad, so I decided to to
> the same for
> XMLForm HOWTO to help early adopters.

This is a good idea as long as the docs conform to the official
release 2.0.2.

> I have added and updated files in xml-site/targets/cocoon/
>
> What is the process to get this out on xml.apache.org/cocoon ?

AFAIK, this is now done automatically by a cron job every 6 hours (?).
If there is no cronjob, you have to log-in to xml.apache.org and
check-out the xml-site there.

But, usually the procedure is to generate the cocoon docs out of
our CVS version, currently the 2.0.3 branch - so you have to
check-in your changes in the branch, too. Otherwise your
changes will get lost, the next time the site is updated properly.

Carsten