cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] cocoon-docs
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 14:57:36 GMT
On Wednesday 08 May 2002 10:56 am, David Crossley wrote:
> Peter Royal wrote:
> > Christian Haul wrote:
> > > What about using Wiki pages for documentation?
> >
> > Thats the best idea yet. I've been pondering that myself, if only there
> > was a Cocoon-powered wiki available :)
> > -pete
>
> Would someone please point to a shining example of a "wiki".
> I have never seen one. How will this help us?

The original:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki

Wikipedia (collaborative encyclopedia)
http://www.wikipedia.com/

TWiki (We use this internally for specs + docs. It has versioning via RCS.
*vision's of stefano's rcs-enabled xindice floating in my head*)
http://twiki.org

I thought of a concept similar to a wiki one day sitting on the couch, did
the start of an implementation, then discovered that it already existed and
was called wiki!
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org