cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: XMLForm howto live
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 14:33:28 GMT

On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 09:48  AM, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> David,
>
> As I said, I decided to publish the XMLForm howto after I saw the portal
> docs, which refer to code in scratchpad.

1. How is your howto linked to from the rest of Cocoon docs? You need to
cite a reference to it in src/documentation/xdocs/howto/index.xml as
well as src/documentation/xdocs/howto/book.xml. This is probably why the
live site isn't picking it up.
2. Please store your xmlform how-to directory in the howto directory
with other howto content. It's going to be a mess otherwise.
3. Your howto pages aren't followed proposed filename conventions
previously discussed on this list. FYI, there's a README.txt in the
howto directory.
4. Test your changes, particularly internal links, before committing,
with a docs build.

Diana