cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Grant" <Grant.Mil...@COGNOS.com>
Subject Using own Store implementation
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 17:31:10 GMT
Hi,
I am looking at writing my own implementation of the Store interface but
can't quite get my head round how I would then use that class. I don't want
to replace the normal store mechanism, just to add a new one for some custom
info I cache.
Do I have to make entries in xconf? Anything else?

Thanks
Grant Miller