cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <>
Subject RE: SourceWriterTransformer problems
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 22:12:41 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

I've not really solved the problem however I have done a temporary
workaround by going back to an earlier rev (pre Carsten's changes and the
move).  I am actually going to be away for a couple of weeks myself now
however it would be great if you do get the chance to check the latest code.
The problem is only manifest on a source:write and not the other functions.

Gotta finish packing now ;-)