cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject [doc] more items to do
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 03:14:39 GMT
Please check out the latest version of todo-doc.xml,
(src/documentation/xdocs/plan/) recently updated in the cvs HEAD. David
and I put together a comprehensive list of document-related things to
do, so
- make sure we aren't overlooking anything,
- check out the priority structure,
- see if something interests you, and
- join the party (or, at least, keep listening)!

My personal efforts are going to focus initially on finishing a number
of how-to guidelines for contributors. I believe it's critical to this
effort to increase the author base as soon as possible. Cocoon
introduces some sophisticated but challenging new concepts for users.
IMO, the more voices we can inject into the learning process, the
better. I think a lot of this new content will come in the form of FAQs,
how-tos, and snippets. I hope to commit these guides later this week
(into src/documentation/xdocs/howto unless someone has a better
suggestion). After that, I'm eager to address issues related to existing
docs.

Thanks for all of the helpful feedback so far.

Diana