cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <>
Subject Re: TR: [doc] volunteer, grouping topics
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 14:03:45 GMT
Perhaps a volunteer could compile the result of this thread, turn it
into a Cocoon Document Dream List, and submit it as a new planning doc
patch. We have a *great* start with Gerhard's original document. When
volunteer asks to contribute/enhance existing docs, they can consult
with this dream list for ideas.

I know planning isn't a sexy, but we sure could use this.