cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: Nested map:parameter sets...
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 17:02:19 GMT
Not sure why you would need to do this: if you've hardcoded the value, you
can hardcode it below.  If you're not (I assume hardcoding was just
temporary) you should have access to the parameter from where it was set -
ie, using a matcher wildcard, or an action, etc.  What was the final
functionality you were looking for?

Geoff