cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Aracic" <michael.ara...@paymap.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon book reviewers wanted
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 17:55:02 GMT
Please put me on your list.
I'm a newbie to cocoon, but experienced as a programmer. If they're looking for a point of
view of someone not terrible familiar with cocoon, I would be ideal. I have a cursory familiarity
with XML but am knowlegeable about Java, HTML, Databases, and programming in general. I'm
frustrated with the online documentation, so I'm also very likely to actually purchase a book
about cocoon.
Mike Aracic

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Langham [mailto:mlangham@s-und-n.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 11:36 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org; cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Cocoon book reviewers wanted

Hi,

together with our publisher (www.newriders.com), we are looking for people
interested in reviewing chapters from our book. Hopefully you will have
something positive to say and then your quote may be used in the book or to
promote it.

If you would be interested then please send me an email. Please note that we
will only be able to suggest (!!) reviewers - our publisher will choose. And
probably only a few of those in the end.

Thanks

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de