cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: Portal example
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 19:14:08 GMT
I'm not that familiar with Unix commands, but from what I can figure out
you search for a xmap file containing <map:action name="auth-protect"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.AuthAction"> in the
build/cocoon/webapp directory.
I'm using Win2K, but that should not make a difference in file content.
I too did a CVS checkout, build clean and a build webapp.
I open build/cocoon/webapp/sitemap.xmap and find
     <map:action name="auth-protect"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.AuthAction"> on line 314
The strange thing is that the handlers are not defined.
I did a build using "build installwar" and got the same thing.  Only when I
did a "build installscratchpadwar" the portal was configured correctly.
I assume the portal hasn't moved out of the scratchpad into the main chunk
completely yet.
So build including the scratchpad and everything will be fine!

Bert