cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] XMLForm HOWTO
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 13:22:22 GMT

On Friday, May 24, 2002, at 09:04  AM, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Heidi,
>
> I've just applied your latest patch.
>
> Please use the version in CVS for future modifications.
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-
> cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/xmlfor
> m/
>
> The regular patch process through bugzilla is fine, however direct
> email to
> me would usually produce faster results, since I don't check the
> bugzilla
> list as frequently.

Wouldn't it be better if authors like Heidi submitted patches to
bugzilla? They can always send separate emails to notify specific
committers (eager to patch) that their patch is in bugzilla.

I'm just worried about sending mixed signals to authors. David wrote a
How-To about submitting patches via Bugzilla. If we start circumventing
Bugzilla, how sustainable will that be?

Diana