cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: POI Serializer - IE 6.0 and MS Excel 2000
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 16:51:48 GMT
Denis Thierry wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm actually using cocoon to generate report as  MS Excel doc and I do
>expirience a strange behaviour. The produced files is sometime opened within
>IE 6.0 and sometime outside (eg MS Ecel standalone). Is there any logic
>behind? Genereated files are ont big at all (about few 10ko ...).
>Does anybody already experienced it?

I had the case that on one machine (NT), it opened within IE and on
another (Win2K) it opened seperately; a collegue found out that there is
an option in IE (can't remember its name) to regulate that; the
different behaviour of IE on different plattforms is due to different
presets depending on the OS :/

>Denis

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,