cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] "what to put underneath cocoon" hackaton
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:28:31 GMT
The 'italian cocoon group', well, sort of :) is pleased to announce that
  Monday 27th, in Pavia, Italy, we'll meet to discuss the issue on

  what to put underneath cocoon: what can we do to have a great
repository for content.

it's going to be a sort of hackaton and the people present will be (all
confirmed)

  - myself
  - Ugo Cei
  - Gianugo Rabellino
  - Nicola Ken Barozzi

no cellphones, videoconferencing, holodecks, or spinal implants allowed.
Only personal presence. :)

The dinner will be based on mexican food (yes, people, we *DO* eat
italian food each and every day of our lifes, sometimes you just need
something different, expecially to spice up a little the conversation).

So, prepare for lots of spicy-tasting napkin-coding.

If you want to partecipate, send email to me privately for more
information. Don't hesitate. :)

                           able to give birth to a dancing star.